Smoked Trout Pateby:Lindsay, January 15th, 2012
A nice hors d’oeuvres. A simple platter to put together.
Yield About 1 Cup
- 1 Tablespoon Chives, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley, minced
- 8 Ounces Smoked Trout, broken apart
- 1 Tablespoon Capers, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion, minced
- 6 Ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
Combine all ingredients. Place in a bowl and refrigerate. Serve with Crostini or crackers.
- 1 Baguette
To make the crostini, cut a baguette into 1/4 inch pieces on the bias. Cut each piece in half to create a bite sized piece of bread. Spread the pieces onto a sheet pan and bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.